Order of the Silver Shield
How may I become a distinguished member of this elite affiliation of prestigious Athletic Trainers from across these United States of America?
- Purchase and use the premier product lines represented by Icon Medical and belong to an association of admired colleagues from all levels of athletic training.
Is there a membership fee associated when becoming a distinguished member of the Order of the Silver Shield?
- There is no membership fee. Your loyal patronage of all Icon Medical’s product lines will afford your membership.
What do I receive as a member of this exclusive club?
- The Order of the Silver Shield is a private organization. The benefits of the association are generous and private – members only.
Order of the Silver Shield- Members
- Ryan Vermillion, Washington Football Team
- Paul Silvestri, University of Florida
- Chris Hanks, Wake Forest University
- Mary Vander Heiden, University of Central Florida
- Randy Cohen, University of Arizona
- Bob Waller, University of New Mexico
- Will Christman, Wofford University
- Craig Clark, Furman University
- Kevin King, Carolina Panthers
- Reggie Scott, Los Angeles Rams
- Leigh Ann Caldwell, Atrium Health Sports Medicine Outreach
- Scott Oliaro, University of North Carolina
- Jim Maurer, Dallas Cowboys
- John Kasik, University of South Carolina
- Al Bellamy, Temple University
- Brant Berkstresser, Harvard University
- Dustin Hill, Jacksonville State University
- Kevin Kacer, Chicago Wolves
- Doug Boersma, Purdue University
- Damon Mitchel, Los Angeles Chargers
- Drew Shea, Middle Tennessee State University
- Kyle Johnston, Miami Dolphins
- Justin Smith, North Carolina State University
- Neal Hazen, Ball State University
- Greg Smith, Washington Capitals
- Vince Garcia, Denver Broncos
- John Houston, University of Houston
- Roland Ramirez, Houston Texans
- Doug Calland, Ohio State University
- Alan Hardin, University of Texas
- John Stemm, Oklahoma State University
- Tim Bream, DC Defenders
- Jen Tymkew, Northwestern University
- Jeff Lahr – Winthrop University