For over 23 years, Pepin Manufacturing, Inc. has been a leading electrotherapy electrode manufacturer, offering high performance products under the Advantrode trademark name. Pepin’s full line of Advantrode brand electrotherapy electrodes offer 100% uniform current dispersion, improved reusability, and ultra-low impedance. Our fully automated processes allow us to offer a superior, USA-made electrode at a competitive price. Additionally, Pepin Manufacturing mass manufactures our own Comfort 1/0 Iontophoresis transdermal patches. All Advantrode and Comfort 1/0 electrodes are FDA 510(K) cleared.
Advantrode Electrodes are ultra-high-performance electrodes that utilize a uniquely applied conductive pure silver layering system and specially designed pure copper lead wires with dispersive lug heads to achieve best-in-class electrical dispersion and conductivity to maximize patient comfort.
Pepin manufacturing chart
Electrodes in many Styles, Shapes and Sizes
- Advantrode While Foam
- Advantrode Tan Spunlace
- Advantrode Tricot
- Advantrode While Spunlace
- EnviroTrode Cool Blue
- Advantrode Back Therapy White Foam
- Advantrode Skin Friendly Cool Blue
- Advantrode Essential
- Carbon Connect
Shapes & Sizes:
- 1-inch Round
- 375-inch Round
- 2-inch Round
- 2-inch x 2-inch Square
- 5-inch x 2.5-inch Oval
- 2-inch x 4-inch Oval
- 75-inch x 3.75-inch Rectangle
- 3-inch Round
- 3-inch x 5-inch Rectangle
Pepin Electrodes’ Features & Benefits
- Uniquely designed Dual layer of adhesive hydrogel enhances the performance, offering ultimate patient comfort. Our premium hydrogel strengthens and increases the life of each electrode resulting in maximum reusability.
- A layer of Pure Silver (Ag) is uniquely bonded to a layer of conductive carbon film for reduced impedance, greater conductivity and uniform current dispersion. The combination of these high-quality materials prevents “hot spots” to ensure patient comfort.
- Extra-long 4.5″ Lead Wires with tin coated copper strands for the lowest impedance on the market. A dispersive lug head helps to prevent wire pull-out.
- Available in Many Size and Shapes along with several choices of Flexible and Durable Topcoat Materials.
- Low Profile Design maximizes flexibility, allowing the electrode to conform to body contours.
- The Advantrode line of electrodes are manufactured with State-of-the-Art Computerized Technology to ensure precision and quality in every electrode.
- Made in the USA.
*For sale through most sports medicine distributors