Clean Republic Electrostatic Spray Systems powered by ByoPlanet’s®Induction Charged Technology™
The most innovative spray system on the market. Powered by ByoPlanet’s® Induction Charged Technology, allowing the user to be more productive with less effort and utilizing an economic method of disinfection practices.
Features & Benefits of the Clean Republic systems – Cart, Jetpack, Handheld equipment:
– 385% higher coverage efficacy than spray and wipe.
– 75% reduction in labor time vs. spray and wipe.
– 73% reduction in chemistry cost vs. spray and wipe.
– Covers more than 18,000 sq ft per hour.
– Allows chemistry to “wrap around” complex geometries, providing greater deposition than hydraulic sprayer, misters, and foggers — especially in hard-to-reach areas.
– Utilizes low voltage and water-based products with Induction Charged Technology™.
– Reduced operator safety concerns.
– Requires a minimum amount of applicator training.
– Unlike powder coating processes, induction charge can be used for targets that are not well grounded.
All in One Disinfection Solution
Clean Republic Multi-Purpose Disinfectant formulated with Hypochlorous Acid – Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, including killing the Covid-19 virus in 60 seconds, on hard non-porous surfaces. It is just as powerful as bleach yet safe enough to use in intensive care units and neonatal nurseries. There are no known short or long-term health risks associated with its prolonged use.
Features & Benefits of the Clean Republic Disinfecting Chemistry:
– Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
– EPA approved to kill the Covid-19 virus in 60 seconds on hard, non-porous surfaces.
– EPA category IV toxicity rating.
– pH neutral. Made with only salt, water, and electricity.
– Non-corrosive. Non-bleaching.
– No harsh chemicals or fumes.
– No respiratory exposure risk detectable in the air post spray.
– Best-in-class residue testing. No sticky residue.
– Can be applied for use via electrostatic sprayer.
– No scent. No residue.
– No wiping necessary.
– 100% US-based supply chain.
*Currently distributed by Henry Schein Sports Medicine